Are you a public speaker, pastor or trainer still waiting to create your first book? Maybe you have been writing blogs but unsure of the first step to becoming a published author?
I have a solution for you.
During the publishing of my first book Conversations, I took lots of notes. So much so, I was able to publish my second book on my own. My book is available in print and on major online retailers (i.e. Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, etc).
You might think that writing a book is a difficult process, but it’s not. In fact, the journey to becoming published can be fun and enjoyable if you know what to do.
I will show you how to jumpstart the process in 4 easy action steps
and Publish it…
I will show you….
* How to identify your book goals and what topics are in demand
* How to outline your content
* Where to look for inspiration and content
* Ways to get your draft written quickly
* 3 Stages of editing and which tools you can use to help with this
* The exact steps you need to publish your book
* and a few secrets I have learned along the way
If you are interested in receiving updates and special offer, please join my dedicated email list –> http://eepurl.com/glDzH1 <– for updates.